INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We also receive information about you from others. We may receive information about you from our customers, who share the information they collect about you from their websites or social media accounts and share the information with us in order to use our Services. We may collect information about you from social media accounts maintained by us on third party platforms, or from other third parties engaged by us to help operate or improve our Services, and from publicly available sources. For example, we may receive information about you when you engage or discuss our customers, their products, brands and services through various social media, such as Instagram and Twitter. The data we receive may be dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network, which you can change at any time pursuant to each network's own policies.
- Prorsuma does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow persons under 18 to register as Users. If you believe that we might have any information from a person under age, please contact us at privacy@Prorsuma.com.
- If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying or deleting your information, you can contact us directly at privacy@Prorsuma.com. We may retain your information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
- Our Site or software may integrate with or contain links to other third-party sites and services. Your interactions with any third-party website or service are subject to that third party's own rules and policies. We are not responsible for the use of such information by any third party.
- Information collected about you through our Site and software may be stored and processed within or outside the United States.
- We do not undertake to review, edit, manage or determine the suitability, legality or value of any Content or Content Data entered or uploaded to the Site or our software.
- When you enter personally identifiable information through the Site or our software we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our Site and software.
- Please understand that no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- You may "opt out" of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology by managing the preferences or settings on your browser. However, if you decide not to accept our cookies, your ability to use some Service features and Site features may be impaired. Please refer to your browser's technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools.